Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kelly Clarkson Discography [FLAC] Lossless [Mediafire]

Thankful 






  1. The Trouble With Love Is
  2. Miss Independent
  3. Low
  4. Some Kind of Miracle
  5. What's Up Lonely
  6. Just Missed The Train
  7. Beautiful Disaster
  8. You Thought Wrong (Featuring Tamyra Gray)
  9. Thankful
  10. Anytime
  11. A Moment Like This (New Mix) [Bonus Track]
  12. Before Your Love (New Mix) [Bonus Track]
 



Breakaway 





  1. Breakaway
  2. Since U Been Gone
  3. Behind These Hazel Eyes
  4. Because Of You
  5. Gone
  6. Addicted
  7. Where Is Your Heart
  8. Walk Away
  9. You Found Me
  10. I Hate Myself For Losing You
  11. Hear Me
  12. Beautiful Disaster (Live)

My December 




  1. Never Again
  2. One Minute
  3. Hole
  4. Sober
  5. Don't Waste Your Time
  6. Judas
  7. Haunted
  8. Be Still
  9. Maybe
  10. How I Feel
  11. Yeah
  12. Can I Have A Kiss
  13. Irvine / Chivas (Hidden Track) 



All I Ever Wanted 





  1. My Life Would Suck Without You
  2. I Do Not Hook Up
  3. Cry
  4. Don't Let Me Stop You
  5. All I Ever Wanted
  6. Already Gone
  7. If I Can't Have You
  8. Save You
  9. Whyyawannabringmedown
  10. Long Shot
  11. Impossible
  12. Ready
  13. I Want You
  14. If No One Will Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment